7 Creative Ideas To Use In The Office Space
The term big and small is always relative and what could be considered a big space for a group of four could be found wanting if double the people are to be accommodated. Thus it is possible to change the way a room or space is perceived by changing the way people get to see it as a whole; and what better way to add more life to a place than to make use of the services of some of the top architects in Mumbai. Discussed at length are some of the simplest ways to add space to a premise.
1. Rearranging the furniture When it comes to laying out the furniture in a room people can be rather inventive. However, few individuals would try to understand the spaces enough to utilize the layout of the rooms best. It is best to have the heaviest of pieces laid along the sides of the wall and preferably with as little separation between the items and the nearest walls. The large cupboards are best handled in this manner, and it does turn out to the best of options too. At times when there are doors to closets to be opened out, it helps to keep them close to each other so that there is an overlap in the space needed to open out the cabinet covers. Rarely does it require that all the neighboring storages be opened out all at the very same time.
2. Use paint intuitively With the painter folks that do undertake the painting of premises, they do not have much of an idea as to how to use colors and patterns to increase the feel to a room. Most of the time they would be keen on pushing through the most expensive of paint types and not one that would be ideal for the application. So it is the landlord or the tenant who needs to do the correct kind of research to identify the right type of paint to use in a location and to suggest the best color schemes. One of the most surprising things about colors is the way it interacts with neighboring shades to create a spacious feel to a room. In case a more professional opinion is needed, there are bound to be more than the usual consultants who could provide the necessary expertise.
3. Use of multifunctional furniture The contemporary furniture is designed with a view to provide the most functionality to every piece. Thus we have articles like the sofa chairs that could double up as guest beds if the need so arise. Not only does this provide lesser pieces to accommodate; it would also mean a lot less money spent too. If a careful search is done, then it would be possible to locate a good number of furniture that has more than a single function.In case, the budget does permit; it does make good sense to have custom designed furniture which could be made multifunctional. There is no dearth of furnishers who has the necessary skills and ideas to turn out the most compact of pieces that could be useful in more ways than one.
4. Simplify window treatments Drapes can be found in all shapes and sizes. One of the present trends is to use separate blackout shades as well as a light curtain to suit the needs of the daytime as well as nights. It is possible to use a hybrid material that could double up as the blackout drapes as well as the light permitting one. Surprisingly, this approach not just works out cheaper it saves huge inches that need to be provided for the multilayered curtains.
5. Mirrors Contrary to the widespread perception that mirrors being one of the oldest and dried out concepts, it is possible to have some of the warmest rooms done with mirrors. They do directly improve the light available in space and in case the wall mirrors needs to be made more attractive, some beneficial treatments would provide for this. If the cost factor would not be much of an issue, then it would be possible to try out something like the metallic reflectors as well.
Top architects in Mumbai can be depended not just to render the most impressive small rooms, but the most useful ones too.